After eight fascinating years of adventure on GOA’s European servers, the Dark Age of Camelot epic continues on Mythic Entertainment’s North American servers, supporting German, French and English.Here are a few helpful links (English only):
- http://www.darkageofcamelot.com/international/goa/ – for more information on the transfer.
- http://www.darkageofcamelot.com/support.php – helpful information for all customer support services.
- http://www.camelotherald.com – one-stop shop for game guides as well as up-to-the-minute game and community news.
Thanks to everyone involved in Dark Age of Camelot, a pioneer in MMORPG’s in Europe. Long life to you all.
- Opening of Mythic’s servers: Mythic’s servers will open to European players on 17 February at 17:00.
- Refund: players whose subscriptions run beyond the transfer date will be refunded pro rata for every day their subscription runs after 17 February. Reimbursements will be made before 20 February.
- Login details: user names and passwords will remain the same.
- Free month: all current paying GOA subscribers will receive one month free on the Mythic servers beginning 17 February.
- Characters: no changes will be made to characters or their inventories during the transfer.
- Customer support: customer support is now provided by Mythic Entertainment, and is only in English. For invoicing issues dating from before 02/17/10 (including of GOA end of trading refunds), please address any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For information about the game and its expansions, please visit: http://www.darkageofcamelot.com.